FRS – First Responder
During this course you will learn to define the concepts of consent, abandonment and negligence as they relate to First Aid and CPR. You will also be able to describe the appropriate procedures for activating emergency services (EMS), as well as the proper steps for securing the scene of an emergency and protecting yourself from infection by using universal precautions and body substance isolation techniques.
- What is first aid
- Legal considerations
- Emergency action planning
- General rescue procedures
- Contacting emergency services
- Protection from diseases
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Theory: 1-2 hours
- Must be at least 16 years of age
Included in the price:
- ANDI text – First Responder, ANDI Adria decal, diploma and certification card
Enrolment is only accepted after prepayment/deposit. In the case of unauthorized absence from the course, there is no return of the deposit.